- Equipment & Infrastructure Solutions
- Fire & Rescue Services
- Structural & Industrial Response & Fire Fighting Services (RFFS)
- Aviation Crash/Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (ARFF)
- Emergency Dispatch & Communications
- Incident Command & Control
- On-site Fire Safety, Fire Inspection & Investigation
- Emergency Vehicle Management & Maintenance
- Fire & Rescue Equipment and Facilities Management & Maintenance
- Fire and Rescue Training
- Emergency Medical Services
- Support Services
All G3 Systems Fire & Rescue Services officers are trained in Incident Command & Control to recognised international standards. Our incident commanders are provided with the necessary training, equipment and resources to effectively apply the incident command system to any incident.
Our Incident Command System provides the incident commander with a clear framework to structure, organise and effectively manage any emergency. Our system can be adapted to all sizes and types of incident and helps officers to deploy and use the Fire & Rescue Service resources in an efficient and safe way.
The Incident Command System also allows the Officer in Charge to use health and safety arrangements, including operational guidance tailored to the characteristics of each emergency. This helps to achieve an appropriate balance between the benefit of undertaking planned actions and the risks associated with them.
Contact us now to find out how G3 Systems Fire & Rescue Services can assist you.