- Equipment & Infrastructure Solutions
- Fire & Rescue Services
- Structural & Industrial Response & Fire Fighting Services (RFFS)
- Aviation Crash/Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (ARFF)
- Emergency Dispatch & Communications
- Incident Command & Control
- On-site Fire Safety, Fire Inspection & Investigation
- Emergency Vehicle Management & Maintenance
- Fire & Rescue Equipment and Facilities Management & Maintenance
- Fire and Rescue Training
- Emergency Medical Services
- Support Services
G3 Systems can provide an effective ‘around the clock’ Emergency Dispatch Communications section as an integrated part of our Fire & Rescue Services. The primary objective of our dispatchers is to swiftly and calmly assess and process emergency calls as well as other non-emergency safety calls originating in any of our sites. We dispatch those calls using comms systems maintained by our facility.
Our dispatch centre works in close collaboration with stakeholders including military and airport authorities, operational control centres and local/municipal fire services as appropriate.
We also perform many ancillary functions; such as:
• Fire alarm monitoring & response
• Liaison with local fire departments
• Utility notifications
G3 Systems’ dispatchers are among our most highly trained safety communications personnel. In addition to their primary function of emergency call taking and dispatching, our staff are also responsible for maintaining and operating the data computer systems and records management systems used by our Fire & Rescue Services. Our systems provide fully auditable and recorded dispatch, attendance and communications records for evaluation and follow up reports.
Contact us now to find out how G3 Systems Fire & Rescue Services can assist you.