- Equipment & Infrastructure Solutions
- Fire & Rescue Services
- Structural & Industrial Response & Fire Fighting Services (RFFS)
- Aviation Crash/Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (ARFF)
- Emergency Dispatch & Communications
- Incident Command & Control
- On-site Fire Safety, Fire Inspection & Investigation
- Emergency Vehicle Management & Maintenance
- Fire & Rescue Equipment and Facilities Management & Maintenance
- Fire and Rescue Training
- Emergency Medical Services
- Support Services
Continuous training and professional development are essential elements in any effective firefighting and rescue team. G3 Systems ensure the ongoing protection of your site, staff and resources through onsite and external training courses, live fire exercises and joint working with partner agencies.
At G3 Systems, our Fire & Rescue Services officers and crew undertake regular practical, scenario based and table top training exercises to ensure that they have the skills, knowledge and competence to undertake their roles in a professional and effective manner.
Our staff also work hard to transfer their knowledge and skills to others; conducting on-site Fire Warden and Fire Safety training to our client’s personnel.
We also work closely with Civil Aviation Authorities and local municipal Fire and Rescue Service personnel to assist in creating a stronger, more responsive and effective fire and rescue response beyond the immediate site location. Where agreed and appropriate our Fire & Rescue Services can provide mutual assistance in response to local emergency situations.
Contact us now to find out how G3 Systems Fire & Rescue Services can assist you.