G3 Systems delivers a wide range of facilities services and solutions as part of IAP Worldwide Services. We have the capability to design, deliver, operate and maintain equipment and facilities on a global basis based upon our understanding and experience of the demands of operating in remote locations and harsh environments.
Our Core Capabilities Include:
- Equipment and systems
- Critical infrastructure
- Facilities and infrastructure
- Operations and maintenance
- Field service support
- Logistic support and procurement
- Design and build
- Programme & project management
- Equipment Systems & Solutions – design and construction of deployable infrastructure systems ranging from containerised communication facilities to engineering workshops and tented camps and hospitals to dog kennels
- Facilities & Infrastructure Solutions – the design & supply of versatile pre-engineered, steel frame and modular buildings (in particular medical infrastructure and support camps)
- Facility Operation & Management – critical infrastructure O&M services for the lifecycle of the asset, either G3 Systems constructed or existing facilities
- Emergency Response Services – drawing on our core engineering skills, the provision of systems, support and training for emergency response and critical incident management
- Support Services – support to existing assets (such as security access and training system support) as well as supply chain, procurement and logistic support to G3 or other assets
G3 Systems is an ISO9001:2008 and ISO:14001:2004 accredited Company and operates a mature Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health programme which is integral to everything we do. We pride ourselves in ‘doing a job properly’ and in our Safe Working Practices.