- Equipment & Infrastructure Solutions
- Fire & Rescue Services
- Structural & Industrial Response & Fire Fighting Services (RFFS)
- Aviation Crash/Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (ARFF)
- Emergency Dispatch & Communications
- Incident Command & Control
- On-site Fire Safety, Fire Inspection & Investigation
- Emergency Vehicle Management & Maintenance
- Fire & Rescue Equipment and Facilities Management & Maintenance
- Fire and Rescue Training
- Emergency Medical Services
- Support Services
Procurement, management and maintenance of Emergency Vehicles is a core element of G3 Systems’ Fire & Rescue Services. Whether supplied by us or furnished as part of the existing on-site assets, G3 Systems will ensure that appropriate emergency vehicles remain ‘on-the-run’ to provide the complete fire cover that is required for the site.
Our Emergency Vehicle Technicians have experience of managing and maintaining a wide range of appliances and crash tenders from a variety of vehicle manufacturers, along with the ancillary equipment, pumps and accessories that are essential for effective and safe firefighting and rescue.
All vehicles and equipment are registered in our Asset Maintenance System, which is fully auditable and provides regular reports to clients showing maintenance schedules and completed work.
Contact us now to find out how G3 Systems Fire & Rescue Services can assist you.