- Support Services
- Fire & Rescue Services
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire and Rescue Training
- Fire & Rescue Equipment and Facilities Management & Maintenance
- Emergency Vehicle Management & Maintenance
- On-site Fire Safety, Fire Inspection & Investigation
- Incident Command & Control
- Emergency Dispatch & Communications
- Aviation Crash/Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (ARFF)
- Structural & Industrial Response & Fire Fighting Services (RFFS)
- Equipment & Infrastructure Solutions
Aviation Crash/Rescue & Fire Fighting (ARFF) services for both military air bases and civilian airports around the world are a core element of G3 Systems’ Fire & Rescue Services. We minimise operational risk and improve airport safety, protecting both your employees and your facilities while enabling critical aviation operations to continue, in full compliance with international, national and local standards and regulations.
Our Aviation Fire & Rescue Services operate on air bases and airports handling aircraft and helicopters up to Category 10 in full compliance with ICAO regulations. We are NATO approved for global operations in hazardous areas.
G3 Systems’ Aviation Fire & Rescue Services delivers:
• 24/7/365 Fire and Rescue cover for all your site operations
• Highly skilled, experienced and competent Fire Officers, Fire Fighters and Staff
• Enhanced resilience to on-site emergencies and incidents
• Wide range of skills and expertise to support your operational needs
• Firefighting and Aircraft Crash Rescue
• Aircraft Recovery Assistance
• Provision of proactive and reactive response and protection for your facilities
• Fire Safety and Fire Warden Training
• Fire Inspection and Investigation
• Continued service delivery improvements
• Managed mobilisation and transition of existing RFFS assets and staff into G3’s managed service
• Professional development and skills enhancement for all staff
• Quality assured training and maintenance of competence to internationally recognised standards
• Clear commitment to equality, diversity, staff welfare/safety and environmental protection
• Affiliated to and/or accredited by NFPA/ICAO/DIO/STANAG/IFE standards and Airport Emergency Planning regulations
• Emergency Medical Services, staff, vehicles and equipment
Our goal is to provide our clients with a reliable, flexible and cost efficient RFFS which meets all legislative and regulatory conditions. G3 Systems’ qualified and professional First Responders provide around the clock safety for your airport to reduce risk, prevent accidents and incidents and to reassure your staff, management and wider stakeholders that your operations are safe and secure. We can even help you reduce your facility insurance premiums.
Contact us now to find out how G3 Systems Aviation Fire & Rescue Services can assist you.